About The Silicon Beach Properties Team
Tracy Thrower Conyers started Silicon Beach Properties with a big goal - to create a place where digitally sophisticated consumers can find like-minded real estate professionals to fill in the pieces of the real estate puzzle that tech can't cover.
With this big goal, Tracy launched Silicon Beach Properties just as tech was touching down in LA in a big way. In 2013, tech barely registered in LA, but the coming tsunami was gaining momentum, and Tracy was excited to plant her real estate flag on that landscape.
Silicon Beach Properties prides itself as a dynamic, fast growing “start up” serving the tech community and other professionals interested in buying and selling real estate up and down the beaches of Los Angeles and adjacent communities. We utilize co-working space, run a paperless office, leverage tech and market properties for sale on the digital cutting edge. Innovation runs in our blood and gets us out of bed in the morning.
We intentionally keep our team small to maintain a sense of intimacy for our clients and to ensure that our clients get a lot of bang without a lot of expensive bloat.
One of our biggest pillars in our mission statement is to always be educating and innovating. When you hire Silicon Beach Properties, you can be assured that you are getting the most up to date, best practices in our industry, and a few that our industry hasn’t even thought of yet.
Keller William Silicon Beach
We partner with Keller Williams Silicon Beach (fondly referred to by us as “HQ”) for lots of reasons that support our own core business values:
- Keller Williams Silicon Beach is crazy active in Silicon Beach, with three years in business, 190 affiliated agents and $1.79B in closed sales
- In one recent month alone, KWSB listed $35M+ in properties and closed $25M+ in sales
- Keller Williams Realty Silicon Beach is home to several of the biggest real estate teams in Silicon Beach real estate
- Keller Williams SB maintains a very happening, hip office, centrally located between Venice Beach and Playa Vista at 13274 Fiji Way in gorgeous Marina del Rey. Want to come visit us there?
- Keller Williams Silicon Beach is #1 in real estate in Silicon Beach
- KWSB is a forward thinker in recruiting and social media marketing
- KW Silicon Beach embraces a culture of service
- Keller Williams Silicon Beach’s ownership espouse an attitude of gratitude - gratitude for clients, gratitude for team members and gratitude for this beautiful place we all get to call home
- Keller Williams SB supports service in the community and regularly sponsors events and activities to help local charities
- Through our affiliation with Keller Williams Silicon Beach, we are able to syndicate client properties far beyond the MLS through KW’s network of 76,000 websites
Want To Join Our Team?
We are always on the lookout for new talent for our Silicon Beach Properties team. If you love real estate and the speed, chaos and vibrancy of a start-up environment, we invite you to check out our hiring page.