- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 3,947 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $987
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4 Full
- Year Built: 1990
- Lot Size: 4,500 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.10
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking Spaces: 3
- Parking Type: Garage - Two Door, Garage Door Opener
- Interior: Balcony, Bar, Elevator, Granite Counters, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Wet Bar
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Double Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Water Purifier, Water Softener
- Fireplace: Yes, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Pool Description: Private, In Ground
- Spa Description: In Ground
- Roof: Slate
- Lot Features: 0-1 Unit/Acre
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- Style: Contemporary
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Fireplace(s)
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 144 - Manhattan Bch Hill
- Age Restricted Community: No
- Association: No
- Security: Security System, Smoke Detector(s)
- HOA Fee Includes: Sidewalks
Agent's remarks about 939 Duncan Ave
EXTENSIVELY REMODELED IN 2007. Elevator installed (23W x 34L). Elegant custom-built home with peaceful ocean view in the most desirable hill section in Manhattan Beach. A total of 4, 000 sq. ft. grand yet comfortable living space features 4 bedrooms, 4 baths and a sparkling pool.
Open and inviting floor plan with all spacious bedrooms located on the first level. The master bedroom comes with a romantic fireplace and opens to the backyard, so you can go straight out to take a dip in your private pool. A showstopper master bath has double sink, standalone tub, bidet, and a huge shower room/sauna with multiple showerheads and massage jets.
Living room, family room, dining room and open kitchen are on the top floor all of which offers the advantage of viewing the beautiful ocean. Both Living and family rooms have majestic fireplaces. The gourmet chef kitchen offers brand names stainless steel appliances, big center island, granite countertops plus a wet bar, totally entertainers' dream home.
Other special highlights of this home include a convenience elevator, $70K worth of solar panels, a high quality water softener system and spacious 3 cars garage.
An impeccable but modest turnkey house for anyone seeking to enjoy the luxurious beach life style. Motivated seller! Come to see and make your best offer!
Map location for 939 Duncan Ave
Directions: Sepulveda Blvd to Duncan Ave.
Listing courtesy of Home Team Realty Kitty Lim BRE# 01275361
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
The property on 939 Duncan Ave, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266 is listed for $3,895,000 as MLS #SB19131007. This 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom 3,947 sqft Single Family Residence built in 1990 located in Manhattan Beach, CA 90266. For more information regarding this or any other property in Manhattan Beach, please contact us at (424) 272-1339.
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For?
Need real estate service right away? Call/text Tracy Thrower Conyers @ 424-272-1339