- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 3,545 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $691
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5 Full
- Year Built: 2007
- Lot Size: 3,623 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.08
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Built-In Storage, Covered, Direct Garage Access, Paved, Driveway Down Slope From Street, Garage, Garage Faces Front, Garage Door Opener, Private, Workshop in Garage
- Interior: Granite Counters, Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Vacuum Central
- Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Freezer, Disposal, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Water Heater
- Fireplace: Yes, Living Room
- Flooring: Carpet, Wood
- Pool Description: Private, Solar Heat
- Spa Description: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Solar Heated
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Landscaped, Park Nearby, Sprinkler System
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- Style: Mediterranean
- Construction: Stucco
- Exterior Description: Lighting, Rain Gutters
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: Electricity - On Property, Photovoltaics Third-Party Owned
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 150 - Hermosa Bch East
- Age Restricted Community: No
- Association: No
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire and Smoke Detection System, Smoke Detector(s)
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Suburban
Agent's remarks about 922 2nd
Luxurious style, desirable floor plan and breathtaking panoramic ocean views make daily living a special place anyone can call home. You are welcomed into a serene foyer and staircase that lead to all bedrooms on one level for convenient family living. Imagine waking every day in an oversized master suite with a spa like bath, expansive windows that welcome the morning sunlight in and a roomy private deck that overlooks the sparkling solar heated pool and lush gardens.
On the top level the entertaining possibilities are endless, and the fluidity extends the family living spaceâ€”lovely arched windows and doorways create openness and ease. Including an abundance of storage and warm Brazilian teak hardwood floors provide a stylish foundation to any dÃ©cor.
A gorgeous chefâ€™s kitchen fills all the must haves to create culinary delicacies for family and friends. Preparing meals from top of the line stainless steel appliances and a luxurious granite center island make home feel like you are in one the finest restaurants in the world; relax and enjoy alfresco dining from the best seats in the house. An enormous deck allows you to enjoy the epitome of indoor-outdoor Southern California livingâ€”the fresh ocean air beckons you. An exterior fireplace and beautiful water views from Palos Verdes to Malibu add to the attraction of this home, located on a quiet one-way street with impressive yet relaxing style. Close to award-winning schools, restaurants and parks. Love Where You Live...
Map location for 922 2nd
Directions: 2nd St and Prospect
Listing courtesy of Vista Sothebyâ€™s Realty Claire Gillespie BRE# 01474250
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
The property on 922 2nd, Hermosa Beach, CA 90254 is listed for $2,449,000 as MLS #SB19107146. This 4 bedroom, 5 bathroom 3,545 sqft Single Family Residence built in 2007 located in Hermosa Beach, CA 90254. For more information regarding this or any other property in Hermosa Beach, please contact us at (424) 272-1339.
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For?
Need real estate service right away? Call/text Tracy Thrower Conyers @ 424-272-1339