- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 4,004 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $799
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6 Full
- Year Built: 2018
- Lot Size: 5,447 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.13
- Parking/Carport Spaces: 2
- Parking Spaces: 5
- Parking Type: Boat, Carport, Attached Carport, Covered, Driveway, Concrete, Paved, Driveway Level, Gated, On Site, Oversized, Private
- Interior: In-Law Floorplan, Balcony, Beamed Ceilings, Copper Plumbing Partial, Intercom, Living Room Balcony, Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floorplan, Wired for Data, Wired for Sound
- Appliances: Barbecue, Built-In Range, Self Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances, ENERGY STAR Qualified Water Heater, Freezer, Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Cooktop, High Efficiency Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water He
- Fireplace: Yes, Family Room, Gas, Decorative
- Flooring: Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: Flat, Other
- Lot Features: 0-1 Unit/Acre, Front Yard, Garden, Landscaped, Lawn, Yard
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Style: Contemporary, Modern
- Construction: Concrete, Drywall Walls, Frame, Glass, Other, Steel, Stucco, Wood Siding
- Property Condition: Turnkey, Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: Standard
- Cooling System: Dual, Zoned, Whole House Fan, Electric, ENERGY STAR Qualified Equipment, High Efficiency, SEER Rated 13-15
- Heating: Central, Zoned, Natural Gas, ENERGY STAR Qualified Equipment, High Efficiency, Fireplace(s)
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: C11 - Venice
- Age Restricted Community: No
- Association: No
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire and Smoke Detection System, Security Lights, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Wired for Alarm System
- HOA Fee Includes: Biking, Curbs, Park, Sidewalks, Storm Drains, Street Lights, Urban
Agent's remarks about 804 California Ave
Located just 4 blocks from Abbot Kinney, this newly rebuilt contemporary home offers luxuries of closely set cafes, restaurants, markets, and Venice Beach. Securely gated for privacy, this home's floorpan holds natural light to adorn every inch expanding the true details of each room.
Upon entering, you may forget that you are living both in the city and the beach with a manicured garden oasis. The first floor will satisfy any entertainerâ€™s pallet holding the family room, kitchen, dining room, living room in one swift circular space, enough space to fill and enjoy oneâ€™s company while maintaining separate quarters for an independent retreat. Fold back the glass doors to invite in the front garden for an indoor-outdoor scene, or cozy up by the large central fireplace for warmth. The kitchen has Thermador appliances, contemporary cabinets with brass detailing for a clean sophisticated look. The first floor service porch featuring the laundry room is a functionally equipped location for efficiency. Looking out in the backyard, the landing can hold up to 6 cars comfortably or be a continued space for the ultimate entertaining staycation.
Moving upstairs, brings 4 of the 5 bedrooms which all include ensuite bathrooms. An additional upstairs living room, continues connection and entertainment space. Sunset skies come with the home on the roughly 1000 SF rooftop deck equipped with a BBQ and plumbing for a wet-bar. 360 views of Venice and the Santa Monica Mountains are awaiting!
Map location for 804 California Ave
Directions: corner of Oakwood and California
Listing courtesy of Strand Hill Christies International Real Estate Emma von Jansky BRE# 02001056
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
The property on 804 California Ave, Venice, CA 90291 is listed for $3,199,000 as MLS #SB19123146. This 5 bedroom, 6 bathroom 4,004 sqft Single Family Residence built in 2018 located in Venice, CA 90291. For more information regarding this or any other property in Venice, please contact us at (424) 272-1339.
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For?
Need real estate service right away? Call/text Tracy Thrower Conyers @ 424-272-1339