- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 2,054 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $810
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 Full
- Year Built: 1951
- Lot Size: 6,149 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.14
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Driveway, Driveway Up Slope From Street, Garage Faces Rear, Garage - Single Door, Garage Door Opener, Gated, Private
- Interior: High Ceilings, Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floorplan, Recessed Lighting
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Free-Standing Range, Gas Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- Fireplace: Yes, Dining Room, Living Room, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- Flooring: Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: Composition
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Front Yard, Garden, Landscaped, Lawn, Rectangular Lot, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear, Sprinklers Timer
- Building Levels Description: One
- Construction: Drywall Walls, Stucco
- Exterior Description: Rain Gutters
- Property Condition: Turnkey, Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: 220 Volts
- Cooling System: Central Air, High Efficiency
- Heating: Central, Fireplace(s)
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: C29 - Westchester
- Age Restricted Community: No
- Association: No
- Security: Automatic Gate
- HOA Fee: $17 Annually
- HOA Fee Includes: Sidewalks
- Elementary School: Cowan
- Junior High School: Orville Wright
- High School: Westchester
Agent's remarks about 7247 Mccool Ave
Silicon Beach neighborhood. California living at its finest!! Introducing a stunning single-story home in the Kentwood neighborhood of sunny Westchester. Upgrade your living in the completely remodeled property, which features 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and a spacious master suite equipped with a large walk-in closet.
The entire home gives you the best of Californiaâ€™s trademark indoor-outdoor living, but youâ€™ll absolutely fall in love with the luxurious marble-tiled walk-in shower that lets you stand or sit under a cleansing waterfall.
Your seller is a professional designer who transformed the space into a contemporary sanctuary.
The brand new design includes a kitchen island that opens to the family room, a separate dining room, raised ceilings, and two fireplaces.
The bright kitchen is perfect for family dinners and will dazzle your guests with its quartz countertops, and custom-made shaker kitchen cabinets.
Along with handcrafted subway tiles the kitchen features wainscoted walls that match your master bedroom.
Around the rest of your home, youâ€™ll enjoy a tiled patio off of the family room for an outdoor vibe from the comfort of your sofa, and a converted garage that can effortlessly be permitted as an additional dwelling unit.
Finally, feel at ease with a gated driveway for privacy in your outdoor space and revel in knowing your new home lies in one of the most coveted streets in Westchester!
Map location for 7247 Mccool Ave
Directions: 77th St to Kentwood North
Listing courtesy of Summit View Estates Elba Schnaider BRE# 01203907
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
The property on 7247 Mccool Ave, Westchester, CA 90045 is listed for $1,664,000 as MLS #SR19159664. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom 2,054 sqft Single Family Residence built in 1951 located in Westchester, CA 90045. For more information regarding this or any other property in Westchester, please contact us at (424) 272-1339.
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For?
Need real estate service right away? Call/text Tracy Thrower Conyers @ 424-272-1339