- Property Type: Townhouse
- Approx Living Area: 1,600 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $809
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3 Full
- Year Built: 1985
- Lot Size: 9,185 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.21
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking/Carport Spaces: 2
- Parking Spaces: 4
- Parking Type: Assigned, Driveway Down Slope From Street, Subterranean, Tandem Garage
- Interior: Balcony, Beamed Ceilings, High Ceilings, Living Room Deck Attached, Recessed Lighting, Stone Counters, Sunken Living Room, Tandem, Two Story Ceilings, Unfurnished
- Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Built-In Range, Dishwasher, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: Yes, Living Room
- Flooring: Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Building Levels Description: Two
- House Faces/Primary View: Southwest
- Exterior Description: Rain Gutters
- Property Condition: Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: See Remarks
- Heating: Central
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer, Unknown
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 149 - Hermosa Bch Valley
- Community Features: Fire Pit
- Age Restricted Community: No
- Association: Yes
- Security: Automatic Gate, Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Gated Community, Smoke Detector(s)
- HOA Fee: $300 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Gutters, Urban
- Elementary School: Hermosa View
- Junior High School: Hermosa Valley
- High School: Mira Costa
Agent's remarks about 713 3rd St
Stunning Contemporary Penthouse with Ocean Views west of PCH!
Who said you can't have it all?
This Southwest corner unit is arguably the best unit in this charming 7 units complex, originally the model unit, It has been tastefully remodeled featuring new custom paint, gleaming wide plank oak wood floors throughout living area and bedrooms, travertine tile on hallway and bathrooms, elegant marble countertops in the updated kitchen with white cabinets and top of the line stainless steel appliances. Accent 100+ year old reclaimed wood beams, recessed lights and gorgeous new light fixtures are a few of the many luxury features in this home. Both suites are in the top level offering lavishing ocean views, the master suite offers a sun deck, walking closet and a spa tub. Living room with massive 18ft high windows and vaulted ceilings soak in the light and views with custom wood shutters that provide privacy when needed. Spacious patio off the living facing southwest with views for you to enjoy the ocean breeze and the unforgettable sunsets.
Security gated 2 car parking spaces with additional storage space. Well maintenance complex with lounge chairs and fire pit, has been recently painted.
Located in the Blue ribbon awards schools district and a few blocks from the sand, downtown Hermosa Beach renowned restaurants and shops.
This is one of a kind, hurry up!
Map location for 713 3rd St
Directions: West of PCH on 3rd Street
Listing courtesy of Palm Realty Boutique, Inc. Adriana Ferreira BRE# 01259468
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
The property on 713 3rd St, Hermosa Beach, CA 90254 is listed for $1,295,000 as MLS #SB19200622. This 2 bedroom, 3 bathroom 1,600 sqft Townhouse built in 1985 located in Hermosa Beach, CA 90254. For more information regarding this or any other property in Hermosa Beach, please contact us at (424) 272-1339.
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For?
Need real estate service right away? Call/text Tracy Thrower Conyers @ 424-272-1339