- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 1,214 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $2471
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 Full
- 3/4 Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1955
- Lot Size: 5,656 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.13
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Driveway, Garage, Street
- Interior: Beamed Ceilings, Block Walls, High Ceilings
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Gas Oven, Gas Water Heater, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: Yes, Living Room, Gas
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: Tar/Gravel
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Front Yard, Level, Tear Down, Value In Land, Yard
- Building Levels Description: One
- House Faces/Primary View: South
- Style: Traditional
- Construction: Plaster, Stucco
- Property Condition: Fixer
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central, Forced Air
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Unknown
- Utility Information: Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 143 - Manhattan Bch Tree
- Age Restricted Community: No
- Association: No
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector(s)
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks
- Elementary School: Pacific
- Junior High School: Manhattan Beach
- High School: Mira Costa
Agent's remarks about 615 14th St
Highly Desirable American Martyrs Hillside Location. LARGE 5656 SQ. FT. LOT (45 x 125).
RARE OPPORTUNITY TO BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME IN AN A+ LOCATION.
OCEAN VIEWS, QUIET STREET, BIG LOT.
Just Steps to Downtown, Metlox Center, Live Oak Park, the greenbelt, Award Winning Schools, and the Beach.
Property being soldas is for land value. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION.
Map location for 615 14th St
Directions: North on Ardmore, right on 14th St.
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Estate Properties Brent Chipeska BRE# 01168295
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
The property on 615 14th St, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266 is listed for $2,999,999 as MLS #SB19148040. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom 1,214 sqft Single Family Residence built in 1955 located in Manhattan Beach, CA 90266. For more information regarding this or any other property in Manhattan Beach, please contact us at (424) 272-1339.
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For?
Need real estate service right away? Call/text Tracy Thrower Conyers @ 424-272-1339