- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 3,321 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $900
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3 Full
- Year Built: 1993
- Lot Size: 8,781 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.20
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Spaces: 6
- Parking Type: Driveway, Driveway - Combination, Garage - Two Door, Garage Door Opener
- Interior: 2 Staircases, Ceiling Fan(s), Copper Plumbing Partial, Granite Counters, Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floorplan, Pantry
- Appliances: Built-In Range, Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Disposal, Gas & Electric Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Water Heater
- Fireplace: Yes, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Wood
- Pool Description: Private, Black Bottom, Heated, Permits
- Spa Description: None
- Lot Features: Front Yard, Level with Street, Irregular Lot, Near Public Transit, Percolate, Value In Land
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- Builder/Manufacturer: Antoine Predock
- House Faces/Primary View: West
- Style: Modern
- Property Condition: Repairs Cosmetic
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: Electricity - On Property, Standard
- Cooling System: See Remarks
- Heating: Central
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 144 - Manhattan Bch Hill
- Age Restricted Community: No
- Association: No
- Security: Security Lights, Smoke Detector(s)
- HOA Fee Includes: Biking, Curbs, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Suburban
- Elementary School: Robinson
- Junior High School: Manhattan Beach
- High School: Mira Costa
Agent's remarks about 606 N Ardmore Ave
Iconic modern home... designed by award winning world acclaimed architect; Antoine Predock! Come look at this A+++ location and flat lot... 8750 sq ft; The lot has 94 ft of frontage. Directly across the street is the greenbelt...mighty private! Never to be built on! 5 blocks to the ocean and 4 blocks to downtown...did I mention all flat blocks...no big hills to climb!
This exquisite three story ocean view home is a rare gem. Built of glass and concrete with an inviting black bottom pool.This home was a statement in 1993 when it was constructed using shoji glass screens to modulate the light and the views, concrete flooring, indoor/outdoor living at its finest!
There are three floors. Each floor has its own fireplace and outdoor unique space.
The lower entry level has the main kitchen/great room, two bedrooms with their own baths, 3 sets of glass French doors leading to a large private secluded outdoor space for parties and entertainment surrounding the black-bottom pool. The second floor, which is built around a 23 sq ft outdoor deck. has an L shaped living...call it an office, family room, extra living for guests!
The top floor is often used as a master retreat. bedroom area, enclosed work space, walk in closet, master bath with soaking tub, slate walk in shower...again private yet extensive use of shoji screens and floor to ceiling glass walls, doors, and screens utilized for light and views.
Map location for 606 N Ardmore Ave
Directions: come up from the water, walk 5 blocks east!
Listing courtesy of Compass Susan Freeman BRE# 00912308
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
The property on 606 N Ardmore Ave, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266 is listed for $2,990,000 as MLS #SB20063984. This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom 3,321 sqft Single Family Residence built in 1993 located in Manhattan Beach, CA 90266. For more information regarding this or any other property in Manhattan Beach, please contact us at (424) 272-1339.
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For?
Need real estate service right away? Call/text Tracy Thrower Conyers @ 424-272-1339