- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 3,620 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $800
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 Full 1 Half
- Year Built: 1990
- Lot Size: 4,990 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.1146
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Driveway, Garage, Garage Faces Front, Garage - Single Door
- Interior: Balcony, High Ceilings, Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Sunken Living Room, Vacuum Central
- Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Built-In Range, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Water Line to Refrigerator, Water Purifier
- Fireplace: Yes, Bath, Den, Family Room, Master Bedroom, Gas, See Through, Two Way
- Flooring: Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Lot Features: 0-1 Unit/Acre, Yard
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- Property Condition: Turnkey, Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Fireplace(s)
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Utility Information: Sewer Connected
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 156 - S Redondo Bch S of Torrance Bl
- Age Restricted Community: No
- Association: No
- Security: Security Lights, Wired for Alarm System
- HOA Fee Includes: Sidewalks, Suburban
- Elementary School: Alta Vista
- Junior High School: Parras
- High School: Redondo Union
Agent's remarks about 603 Sapphire St
This beautiful, turn-key, ocean view home is located in one of the most prestigious neighborhoods in South Redondo Beach.
This home was completely remodeled in 2016 with absolutely no expense spared! Some of the upgrades include Russian white oak floors throughout, a new roof, new plumbing, a tankless water heater with a recirculating pump, new HVAC, as well as turf in the front and back yards.
As you enter on the second (main) level, you are greeted by a beautiful grand entry with vaulted ceilings and a stunning spiral staircase. The main level of the home features all of the living areas including a formal living room with incredible ocean views, a large formal dining room, a beautiful bright white kitchen with a walk-in pantry, a breakfast nook and bar seating. The family room is adjacent to the kitchen and features French doors leading to the backyard.
All four bedrooms, and the large laundry room, are conveniently located on the top floor. The master suite boasts panoramic ocean views and its own private ocean view patio. The master bathroom boasts heated floors, a large standalone tub, a walk-in shower with two shower-heads and a beautiful walk-in closet.
The first level features an oversized two car garage with room for a gym, and a mudroom with custom built-in cabinetry upon entry to the home.
This is your chance to have a turn-key, ocean view home, in one of South Redondo's most sought after neighborhoods!
Map location for 603 Sapphire St
Directions: One block east of PCH
Listing courtesy of Beach City Brokers Carissa Wright BRE# 01984832
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
The property on 603 Sapphire St, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 is listed for $2,895,000 as MLS #SB21003706. This 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom 3,620 sqft Single Family Residence built in 1990 located in Redondo Beach, CA 90277. For more information regarding this or any other property in Redondo Beach, please contact us at 424.272.1339.
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For?
Need real estate service right away? Call/text Tracy Thrower Conyers @ 424-272-1339