- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 3,655 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $3
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3 Full
- Year Built: 1981
- Lot Size: 2,700 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.06
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Spaces: 3
- Parking Type: Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Interior: 2 Staircases, Balcony, Built-in Features, Open Floorplan, Recessed Lighting, Storage
- Appliances: Built-In Range, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- Fireplace: Yes, Family Room, Living Room
- Flooring: Stone, Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: Tar/Gravel
- Lot Features: Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Greenbelt, Sprinklers Timer, Walkstreet
- Building Levels Description: Multi/Split
- Style: Contemporary
- Construction: Drywall Walls, Stucco, Unknown
- Exterior Description: Lighting
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: Electricity - On Property
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Forced Air
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Utility Information: Sewer Available, Water Connected
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 142 - Manhattan Bch Sand
- Age Restricted Community: No
- Association: No
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s)
- HOA Fee Includes: Street Lights
- Security Deposit: $15000
- Elementary School: Grandview
- Junior High School: Manhattan Beach
- High School: Mira Costa
Agent's remarks about 469 26th St
180 DEGREE VIEWS :Ocean, City, Palos Verdes, Catalina Island.
What a location! Very unique : no homes on another side, no cars driving by!
Only green park like walk street with grass and trees and also Cul De Sac street
House can be delivered unfurnished or PARTIAL furnished or FULLY (luxury) furnished at different rent monthly charges....
Remodeled, contemporary style home.Hardwood floors, very open floorpan.
House is 3 story on 26th st and 2 story on 26th Place where is also garage.
On first floor, walk street, is a bedroom , used as playroom or family room, On second floor are 3 bedrooms ( one with breathtaking views), laundry room with washer and dryer and also garage and second staircase which will take you directly to kitchen on 3rd floor. Main staircase will take you to Very specious Living room with 180 degree views of City, Palos Verdes Hill, Ocean and Catalina Island. Kitchen dining , all is very open floorpan.
Huge master suite is also on this floor.
Next to all this, you can have only short walk to ocean, beach, walk to parks, downtown MB, Joslyn Center, restaurants, shops
Living in this home: Life is a vacation !
Map location for 469 26th St
Directions: Cross Streets: Alma
Listing courtesy of Vista Sothebyâ€™s Realty Lida Sandera BRE# 00872021
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
The property on 469 26th St, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266 is listed for $10,000 as MLS #SB19108962. This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom 3,655 sqft Single Family Residence built in 1981 located in Manhattan Beach, CA 90266. For more information regarding this or any other property in Manhattan Beach, please contact us at (424) 272-1339.
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For?
Need real estate service right away? Call/text Tracy Thrower Conyers @ 424-272-1339