- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 3,562 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $758
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4 Full
- Year Built: 2006
- Lot Size: 5,673 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.1302
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Controlled Entrance, Driveway, Garage Faces Rear, Garage - Two Door, Garage Door Opener, Gated, Parking Space
- Interior: 2 Staircases, In-Law Floorplan, Balcony, Bar, Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Molding, High Ceilings, Home Automation System, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Stone Counters, Wet Bar
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Free-Standing Range, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Water Heater
- Fireplace: Yes, Living Room
- Flooring: Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Lot Features: Front Yard, Garden, Yard
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Style: Craftsman
- Property Condition: Additions/Alterations, Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: C13 - Palms - Mar Vista
- Age Restricted Community: No
- Association: No
- Security: Automatic Gate, Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire and Smoke Detection System
- HOA Fee Includes: Suburban
Agent's remarks about 3475 Meier St
Experience sophisticated luxury with panoramic ocean and mountain views in this custom built modern craftsman home in Mar Vista hills. Upon entering this expansive and light-filled home, you will find significant updates made in 2018 including designer landscaping with quartz boulders and native California plants that invite hummingbirds, completely private and fenced in front yard surrounded by silver sheens, expansive open floor plan, a fully permitted ADU (with its own kitchen and bathroom) with a separate private entrance in a detached structure from the main house, designer light fixtures and chandeliers and an abundance of oversized windows with plantation shutters offering views.
The chef’s kitchen is designed for the culinary epicure and features custom shaker style cabinets from Decora, top of the line appliances including a 48 Viking range and a 4-door Samsung refrigerator. The kitchen opens to the dining room and the backyard creating a true indoor-outdoor California living. Dining room has built in Bose surround sound. The sizable master suite is built for tranquility and features a large walk-in closet, a lounge area with built in Bose surround sound, custom made vanity with dual sinks, glass-walled walk in shower and a private balcony looking out to the ocean perfect for sunset evenings. Entertain, indulge and relax outdoors on a grand rooftop deck with panoramic ocean and mountain views.
Map location for 3475 Meier St
Directions: Beethoven > Palms > Meier
Listing courtesy of Homecoin.com Jonathan Minerick BRE# 01523060
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
The property on 3475 Meier St, Los Angeles, CA 90066 is listed for $2,700,000 as MLS #TR21015129. This 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom 3,562 sqft Single Family Residence built in 2006 located in Los Angeles, CA 90066. For more information regarding this or any other property in Los Angeles, please contact us at 424.272.1339.
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For?
Need real estate service right away? Call/text Tracy Thrower Conyers @ 424-272-1339