- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 3,775 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1295
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5 Full
- Year Built: 2015
- Lot Size: 2,702 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.06
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Driveway, Garage Faces Front, Garage - Two Door, Garage Door Opener
- Interior: Balcony, Beamed Ceilings, Built-in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Copper Plumbing Full, Crown Molding, Granite Counters, Open Floorplan, Recessed Lighting, Track Lighting
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Gas & Electric Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Tankless Water Heater
- Fireplace: Yes, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Flooring: Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Roof: Tar/Gravel
- Lot Features: Corner Lot, Cul-De-Sac, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear, Sprinklers Timer, Walkstreet
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- House Faces/Primary View: Southwest
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Forced Air
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Utility Information: Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 142 - Manhattan Bch Sand
- Age Restricted Community: No
- Association: No
- Security: Smoke Detector(s)
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Gutters
- Elementary School: Grandview
- Junior High School: Manhattan Beach
- High School: Mira Costa
Agent's remarks about 2600 Vista Dr
MASTERPIECE in Manhattan Beach with panoramic views above that! Even Leonardo Da Vinci or Michelangelo could not do better!
Not only can you walk everywhere: beach, parks, downtown MB, Pier, Schools, Stores, Restaurants...but above that you have panoramic views of ocean, city, Palos Verdes hill and Catalina Island!! When you open the gate, you are in a very private patio before you enter the home and then you just have to say: WOW! Great room with hardwood floors, beamed ceilings, fireplace and open to kitchen with large middle island/counter where you can have your breakfast orâ€¦Also opens to dining room with french doors open to front patio, so you are in and out at the same time if you decideâ€¦On this first floor are also 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. All built ins and fixtures are additional masterpieces.
Stairs will take you to 2nd floor where there is a huge master suite with a view! Walk hallway to family room and behind is a laundry room and 2 additional master bedrooms (2 bedrooms and 2 very specious bathrooms).
On 3rd floor is another family room with doors fully opening to deck with breathtaking views of ocean, Catalina, Palos Verdes Hill, city views. This is your outdoor recreation room. You do not need to leave at all. There is also 1/2 bath. Just relax, lay in lounge and dreamâ€¦...
Map location for 2600 Vista Dr
Directions: Marine Ave to Vista Dr
Listing courtesy of Vista Sothebyâ€™s Realty Lida Sandera BRE# 00872021
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
The property on 2600 Vista Dr, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266 is listed for $4,888,000 as MLS #SB19137680. This 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom 3,775 sqft Single Family Residence built in 2015 located in Manhattan Beach, CA 90266. For more information regarding this or any other property in Manhattan Beach, please contact us at (424) 272-1339.
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For?
Need real estate service right away? Call/text Tracy Thrower Conyers @ 424-272-1339