- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 2,683 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $365
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4 Full
- Year Built: 2018
- Lot Size: 4,835 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.11
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Garage, Garage Faces Front, Garage - Two Door, Garage Door Opener
- Interior: 2 Staircases, Balcony, Block Walls, Built-in Features, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Storage, Unfurnished
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Tankless Water Heater
- Fireplace: Yes, Dining Room, Electric, Gas, See Through, See Remarks
- Flooring: See Remarks
- Pool Description: None
- Lot Features: 6-10 Units/Acre, Level with Street, Paved, Yard
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- Builder/Manufacturer: Pacific Communities Builder Inc.
- House Faces/Primary View: West
- Property Condition: Under Construction
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central Air, Dual, Zoned, ENERGY STAR Qualified Equipment, High Efficiency
- Heating: Central, Zoned, ENERGY STAR Qualified Equipment, High Efficiency, Fireplace(s)
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 122 - Harbor Gateway
- Community Features: Other
- Age Restricted Community: No
- Association: Yes
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire and Smoke Detection System
- HOA Fee: $139 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Gutters, Sidewalks, Storm Drains, Street Lights
- Elementary School: Halldale
- Junior High School: Stephen White
- High School: Narbonne
Agent's remarks about 21405 S Normandie Ave
â€œNEW CONSTRUCTION READY TO MOVE-INâ€ Pacific Bougainvillea is the latest luxury new home community built by Pacific Communities Builder, Southern California's Premier New Home Builder. This private builder has paid special attention to detail in building this luxury home beginning with the Early California Architecture, fully landscaped front yards including drought tolerant landscaping and irrigation. Beautifully designed entry doors welcome you to a spacious open floor plan with volume ceilings, large island kitchens, granite or quartz counters, Stainless Steel Appliances, and an assortment of storage features. The beauty of this home is the exceptional SmartByDesignSM floor plan designed to utilize the space and to maximize your enjoyment. Bedrooms are featured with one on the living level and three to four on the second and third level per plan. Master Bedroom includes walk-in closets, master bath with dual sinks and split tub shower. Pacific Bougainvillea is centrally located to freeways, shopping, dining, Tech Hub of South Bay and the Westside, and within walking distance to UCLA Harbor General Hospital. Phase 2 is selling fast, come tour the models and reserve your new home today by visiting the Sales Office conveniently open 10am to 6pm daily. Interior photos of model.
Map location for 21405 S Normandie Ave
Directions: Normandie and Torrance Blvd.
Listing courtesy of Pacific Communities Builder, I James McWhorter BRE# 01406913
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
The property on 21405 S Normandie Ave, Torrance, CA 90501 is listed for $978,990 as MLS #SW19148442. This 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom 2,683 sqft Single Family Residence built in 2018 located in Torrance, CA 90501. For more information regarding this or any other property in Torrance, please contact us at (424) 272-1339.
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For?
Need real estate service right away? Call/text Tracy Thrower Conyers @ 424-272-1339