- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 1,850 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $3
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1 Full 1 Half
- 3/4 Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1941
- Lot Size: 2,712 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.06
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Parking Spaces: 1
- Parking Type: Assigned, Built-In Storage, Concrete, Garage, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Door Opener, Permit Required, See Remarks, Shared Driveway
- Interior: Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Copper Plumbing Full, Crown Molding, Recessed Lighting, Stone Counters, Unfurnished
- Appliances: Built-In Range, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Tankless Water Heater, Trash Compactor, Vented Exhaust Fan, Water Line to Refrigerator, Water Softener
- Fireplace: Yes, Living Room, Gas
- Flooring: Stone, Wood
- Pool Description: Private, Pool Cover
- Spa Description: In Ground
- Roof: Shake
- Lot Features: Gentle Sloping
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Style: Cottage
- Exterior Description: Barbecue Private, Lighting, Rain Gutters
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: 220 Volts in Garage, Electricity - On Property
- Cooling System: Central Air, Electric, See Remarks
- Heating: Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Utility Information: Electricity Available, Sewer Available, Water Connected
- Pets Allowed: Breed
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 148 - Hermosa Bch Sand
- Age Restricted Community: No
- Association: No
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector(s)
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- Key Deposit: $200
- Other Deposit: 2000
- Security Deposit: $11600
Agent's remarks about 2050 Hermosa Ave
Landmark home with white water/sand view down 21st St. walk street. Hardwood floors throughout. Charming kitchen. Private patio with gated spa. Location, location, location. This fabulous property has a separate office with 3/4 bath. The office is beautifully appointed with bamboo desk, cabinetry and stone floors. This is a perfect office for someone who needs a professional office environment for clients and a separate work area from the main house.
The main home is warmed by not only forced air but a fireplace in the living room and one in the 2nd floor west facing bedroom that has a white water sand view.
For those warmer nights the air conditioning unit can keep the temperature in the sleep zone.
Also nice to know the soft water keeps those baths and showers enjoyable.
The master bedroom which overlooks the private patio and spa is wired for surround sound plus cat 5 throughout the second story and office
Please note parking arrangement. Property qualifies for parking stickers.
Property owner is a real estate licensee.
Map location for 2050 Hermosa Ave
Directions: Cross Streets: 21st Street and Hermosa Ave.
Listing courtesy of Real Estate West, Inc. Anne Moler BRE# 00558352
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
The property on 2050 Hermosa Ave, Hermosa Beach, CA 90254 is listed for $5,900 as MLS #SB19148472. This 2 bedroom, 3 bathroom 1,850 sqft Single Family Residence built in 1941 located in Hermosa Beach, CA 90254. For more information regarding this or any other property in Hermosa Beach, please contact us at (424) 272-1339.
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For?
Need real estate service right away? Call/text Tracy Thrower Conyers @ 424-272-1339