- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 1,970 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $695
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 Full
- 3/4 Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1960
- Lot Size: 6,251 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.1435
- Parking/Carport Spaces: 2
- Parking Spaces: 4
- Parking Type: Carport, Detached Carport
- Interior: Balcony, Ceiling Fan(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), High Ceilings, Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floorplan, Recessed Lighting
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Double Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Vented Exhaust Fan, Water Heater
- Fireplace: Yes, Living Room, Wood Burning, Free Standing
- Flooring: Carpet, Wood
- Pool Description: Private, Above Ground, Exercise Pool, Fiberglass, Heated
- Spa Description: Private, Above Ground, Heated
- Lot Features: 0-1 Unit/Acre, Landscaped, Secluded
- Building Levels Description: One
- Style: Cottage
- Property Condition: Additions/Alterations, Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Wall/Window Unit(s), High Efficiency
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Septic Type Unknown
- Utility Information: Electricity Connected, Propane, See Remarks, Sewer Not Available, Water Connected
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: TOP - Topanga
- Age Restricted Community: No
- Association: No
- HOA Fee Includes: Hiking, Horse Trails, Mountainous, Rural
Agent's remarks about 20402 Paradise Ln
Take full advantage of the beauty and peace of the Topanga mountains in this uniquely charming remodeled three-bedroom, three-bathroom home. Begin each day with gorgeous sunrises and end with calming sunsets as you take in stunning views over the mountains. Create memories in the large chef's kitchen with double ovens and stainless-steel appliances. Grab a good book and warm your toes in front of the cozy wood-burning fireplace. A separate downstairs living area has its own entrance making it perfect for guests, an office, studio or gym. The striking en suite master bedroom with spacious master closet and hardwood floors opens to the new Brazilian Teak Wood deck. Relax in the extra-large 7’ x 14’ hot swim spa or turn on the end-jets and get a great swim workout then clean up in the outdoor shower.Easy access to the Valley and the Beach Cities.
Map location for 20402 Paradise Ln
Directions: Topanga Canyon, to Cheney, to Paradise Lane, the house is on the corner of Paradise and Sylvania.
Listing courtesy of The Agency Gina Michelle BRE# 01503003
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
The property on 20402 Paradise Ln, Topanga, CA 90290 is listed for $1,370,000 as MLS #SR21003006. This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom 1,970 sqft Single Family Residence built in 1960 located in Topanga, CA 90290. For more information regarding this or any other property in Topanga, please contact us at 424.272.1339.
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For?
Need real estate service right away? Call/text Tracy Thrower Conyers @ 424-272-1339