- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 3,508 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $764
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 Full
- 3/4 Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1995
- Lot Size: 4,482 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.10
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Spaces: 5
- Parking Type: Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage - Two Door
- Interior: Balcony, Beamed Ceilings, Built-in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Granite Counters, High Ceilings, Intercom, Pull Down Stairs to Attic, Recessed Lighting, Tile Counters, Track Lighting, Two Story Ceilings, Vacuum Central
- Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Barbecue, Built-In Range, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- Fireplace: Yes, Dining Room, Family Room, Master Bedroom, Gas, Wood Burning, Fire Pit
- Flooring: Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: Shingle
- Lot Features: 0-1 Unit/Acre, Back Yard, Landscaped, Rectangular Lot, Sprinkler System
- Building Levels Description: One, Two
- Style: Cape Cod
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Utility Information: Cable Not Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 143 - Manhattan Bch Tree
- Age Restricted Community: No
- Association: No
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire and Smoke Detection System
- HOA Fee Includes: Biking, Dog Park, Golf, Hiking, Watersports
- Elementary School: Pacific
- Junior High School: Manhattan Beach
- High School: Mira Costa
Agent's remarks about 2005 Pine Ave
Positioned amongst the mature growth of Magnolia, Cherry, Jacaranda & other varieties, this statuesque Tree Section home is an inspired and slightly mischievous take on classic Cape Cod design. Light streams in and fills the residence with an overwhelming sense of optimism through custom windows allowing the beauty of Manhattan Beachâ€™s year-round comfortable climate a chance to flow through the indoor/outdoor spaces.
Admire the proportions of each section within the dwelling from the dramatic over-exaggerated wall of natural light above the kitchen to the delicate yet complimentary whimsical octangular breakfast nook surrounded by gardens. Turn around and notice the minstrels balcony high above the cookâ€™s room offering amusement and bold reminder that the focal point of the home is the inviting kitchen.
The painterly play of light & shadows the trees enthusiastically emit flickering throughout the countless windows abstract special details, beamed ceilings, columns and the playfulness of this defiantly traditional space.
Map location for 2005 Pine Ave
Directions: Between Marine & 19th
Listing courtesy of Vista Sotheby's International Realty Jen Neumeister BRE# 02035256
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
The property on 2005 Pine Ave, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266 is listed for $2,679,000 as MLS #SB19124739. This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom 3,508 sqft Single Family Residence built in 1995 located in Manhattan Beach, CA 90266. For more information regarding this or any other property in Manhattan Beach, please contact us at (424) 272-1339.
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For?
Need real estate service right away? Call/text Tracy Thrower Conyers @ 424-272-1339