- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 5,255 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $514
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 6 Full
- Year Built: 2002
- Lot Size: 7,457 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.17
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking Spaces: 3
- Parking Type: Driveway, Garage
- Interior: Crown Molding, Granite Counters, Unfinished Walls
- Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range
- Fireplace: Yes, Family Room, Living Room, Gas
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Pool Description: Private, Exercise Pool, Heated, In Ground, See Remarks
- Roof: Composition
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Corner Lot, Front Yard, Garden, Landscaped, Lawn, Sprinkler System, Yard
- Building Levels Description: Two
- House Faces/Primary View: East
- Style: Traditional
- Construction: Drywall Walls, Stone Veneer, Stucco
- Property Condition: Fixer
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: 220 Volts in Garage
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Utility Information: Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 147 - Manhattan Bch Mira Costa
- Age Restricted Community: No
- Association: No
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Closed Circuit Camera(s), Fire and Smoke Detection System
- HOA Fee Includes: Biking, Curbs, Dog Park, Gutters, Lake, Park
Agent's remarks about 1659 6th St
Home is being remodeled! Listing agent is related to seller.
Incredible opportunity to own in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Southern California!
Fantastic schools, 2 miles from the beach, walking distance to Polliwog park.
This 5255sqft 6+6 home with a pool is a great opportunity for any buyer.
It is a FIXER, but the seller (who is my sister) has started doing the work on it. Price will go up once seller finishes the following: New Drywall in Kitchen and bathrooms, new vanities in bathrooms, new cabinets in kitchen and Quartz Counter tops (please verify she may put another type of counter), new carpet and all new flooring, paint inside and outside, emptying the pool, acid washing it and refilling it.
This large home boasts: 2 stories with 2 master bedrooms upstairs with private baths, a Maid's quarters downstairs with a private bath, private baths in 3 bedrooms, crown molding, granite counters (except where the mold was re mediated) Wading pool, with fruit trees in the front yard and the back yard.
Map location for 1659 6th St
Directions: Manhattan Beach blvd to Redondo ave.
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams North Valley Christopher Mansouri BRE# 01965735
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
The property on 1659 6th St, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266 is listed for $2,700,000 as MLS #SR19109564. This 6 bedroom, 6 bathroom 5,255 sqft Single Family Residence built in 2002 located in Manhattan Beach, CA 90266. For more information regarding this or any other property in Manhattan Beach, please contact us at (424) 272-1339.
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For?
Need real estate service right away? Call/text Tracy Thrower Conyers @ 424-272-1339