- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 1,570 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1178
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1 Full
- 3/4 Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1949
- Lot Size: 5,906 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.14
- Parking Type: Paved, Driveway, Built-In Storage, Garage - Single Door
- Interior: Pantry, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Disposal, Gas Cooking, Dishwasher, Tankless Water Heater, Built-In
- Fireplace: Yes, Family Room
- Flooring: Wood, Concrete, See Remarks
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Lot Features: Lawn, Level, Sprinkler System, Corner Lot, Front Yard, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers Timer, Sprinklers In Rear, Landscaped, Sprinklers On Side
- Building Levels Description: One
- House Faces/Primary View: East
- Property Condition: Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Gas: 1
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: C11 - Venice
- Community Features: Other
- Association: Yes
- Security: Security System, Security Lights
Agent's remarks about 1531 Glenavon Ave
This fabulously renovated, 2 + 1 3/4 Venice bungalow has a one-of-a-kind gourmet kitchen, an impressive family room w/ soaring ceilings, drenched w/ natural light, that opens to a gorgeous backyard, bursting w/ vibrance, on a private corner lot! Professionally landscaped by David Fleming, who carefully crafted the outdoors of this tranquil getaway, highlighting the essence & true joy of the California Indoor/Outdoor Lifestyle. Featured in multiple publications including, Cottages in the Sun & Bungalows of Venice, California, you are sure to have the feeling of discovering a hidden gem or a treasured piece of art upon making your way through the front door. The renovated garage has floor-to-ceiling custom cabinetry + a gorgeous slate stone driveway. The thoughtful detail & renovation throughout this home is truly one to experience. Located near Venice Beach, Abbot Kinney, Penmar golf course, shops, restaurants, galleries, & the Venice Canals. This is one that you won't want to miss!
Map location for 1531 Glenavon Ave
Directions: West of Walgrove. Corner of Morningside.
Listing courtesy of Compass Laci Buller BRE# 02008575
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
The property on 1531 Glenavon Ave, Venice, CA 90291 is listed for $1,849,000 as MLS #19477210. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom 1,570 sqft Single Family Residence built in 1949 located in Venice, CA 90291. For more information regarding this or any other property in Venice, please contact us at (424) 272-1339.
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For?
Need real estate service right away? Call/text Tracy Thrower Conyers @ 424-272-1339