- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 3,668 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1363
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5 Full
- Year Built: 2003
- Lot Size: 2,425 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.06
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking/Carport Spaces: 5
- Parking Spaces: 10
- Parking Type: Direct Garage Access, Paved, Garage, Garage - Two Door, Garage Door Opener, Private, Side by Side, Workshop in Garage
- Interior: Balcony, Beamed Ceilings, Built-in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Copper Plumbing Partial, Crown Molding, Dumbwaiter, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, Living Room Balcony, Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floorplan, Recessed Lighting, Wet Bar, Wired
- Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Free-Standing Range, Disposal, Gas & Electric Range, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Vented Exhaust Fan, Water Line to Refrigerator
- Fireplace: Yes, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Flooring: Carpet, Stone, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: Private, Above Ground, Heated, Roof Top
- Roof: Spanish Tile
- Lot Features: Corner Lot, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers On Side, Sprinklers Timer
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- Style: Spanish
- Exterior Description: Lighting, Rain Gutters
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 148 - Hermosa Bch Sand
- Age Restricted Community: No
- Association: No
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire and Smoke Detection System, Smoke Detector(s)
- HOA Fee Includes: Urban
Agent's remarks about 123 29th St
Live the California dream and experience beach living at its finest! This custom built Hermosa Beach haven awaits you with a whole new face and experience! Come and take a look! Conveniently positioned just steps to the beach and between two of the South Bayâ€™s hottest urban beach lifestyle communities - Hermosa and Manhattan Beach. This home has it all! Situated on a sun-filled corner, this partially solar powered property allows for sweeping views from Palos Verdes to Malibu.
Three levels of luxurious space containing 5 bedrooms (4 of which are on the same level), 5 bathrooms and to top it off, a bright and airy ocean view office wing! This entertainers delight is also fully equipped with a large rooftop deck, an 8 person jacuzzi overlooking the stunning ocean landscape, a modern spacious open kitchen, a 3 car side-by-side garage including electric car hook-up with plenty of room for surfboards and all the beach gear you could need with extra parking for up to 2 cars behind the garage for your guests that are sure to visit. With summer just around the corner, NOW is the time to secure your California urban beach dream home!
Map location for 123 29th St
Directions: Corner of Palm Drive and 29th St.
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Beach Cities America Michael BRE# 01902672
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
The property on 123 29th St, Hermosa Beach, CA 90254 is listed for $4,999,000 as MLS #SB19108852. This 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom 3,668 sqft Single Family Residence built in 2003 located in Hermosa Beach, CA 90254. For more information regarding this or any other property in Hermosa Beach, please contact us at (424) 272-1339.
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For?
Need real estate service right away? Call/text Tracy Thrower Conyers @ 424-272-1339