- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 3,092 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $705
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 Full
- Year Built: 1975
- Lot Size: 7,483 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.17
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Garage Faces Front, Garage Door Opener
- Interior: Balcony, Bar, Beamed Ceilings, Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Copper Plumbing Full, Granite Counters, Pantry, Storage
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Double Oven, Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: Yes, Great Room
- Flooring: Bamboo, Carpet, Tile
- Pool Description: None
- Roof: Flat
- Lot Features: Front Yard, Landscaped, Level with Street, Sprinkler System, Sprinklers In Rear
- Building Levels Description: Two
- House Faces/Primary View: South
- Style: Spanish
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Forced Air
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Utility Information: Sewer Connected
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 147 - Manhattan Bch Mira Costa
- Age Restricted Community: No
- Association: No
- Security: Smoke Detector(s)
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Gutters, Street Lights
- Elementary School: Pennekamp
- Junior High School: Manhattan Beach
- High School: Mira Costa
Agent's remarks about 1228 2nd St
Spanish beauty remodeled between 2014-2018.
Custom build by owner for his family.FIRST TIME ON MARKET !
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, formal dining room (was split and used as office and storage-easy to return to original), new dual pane Anderson windows, new Anderson French doors. Huge new kitchen with Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances, granite counters, large central island, breakfast eating space, and Liebher 178 bottle wine refrigerator.
Bamboo flooring in office and great room, Spanish style tiles in hallway, sound system. French doors from great room open to lavish large yard with Spanish tiled patio under 2nd floor balcony. Storage shed in backyard corner.
1 bedroom and full bath on first floor, 3 bedrooms and 2 baths on second floor. Master bedroom and 1 other bedroom open to balcony with great views of back yard. 3rd bedroom opens to roof deck (can be extended to full length if buyers will desireâ€¦).
Bedrooms have wall to wall carpets, 2 large walk-in closets. Laundry room and large wine cellar are on the 1st floor.
Natural gas fireplace in great room. House has pure scale stop water filter
This is a â€œturn keyâ€ home for anybody who like Spanish style homes.
Very cozy life in this big homeâ€¦.. Enjoy the big yard or build a swimming pool as there is plenty of room for itâ€¦.
Very special home!
Map location for 1228 2nd St
Directions: Between Sepulveda and Meadows
Listing courtesy of Vista Sothebyâ€™s Realty Lida Sandera BRE# 00872021
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
The property on 1228 2nd St, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266 is listed for $2,179,000 as MLS #SB19074377. This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom 3,092 sqft Single Family Residence built in 1975 located in Manhattan Beach, CA 90266. For more information regarding this or any other property in Manhattan Beach, please contact us at (424) 272-1339.
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For?
Need real estate service right away? Call/text Tracy Thrower Conyers @ 424-272-1339