- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 4,200 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $833
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4 Full
- Year Built: 2004
- Lot Size: 4,497 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.10
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Spaces: 4
- Parking Type: Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Concrete, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Interior: Beamed Ceilings, Built-in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), High Ceilings, Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floorplan, Recessed Lighting, Storage, Two Story Ceilings, Unfurnished, Wainscoting, Wired for Sound
- Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Freezer, Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- Fireplace: Yes, Living Room, Master Retreat
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Yard
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- House Faces/Primary View: South
- Style: Craftsman
- Property Condition: Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 144 - Manhattan Bch Hill
- Age Restricted Community: No
- Association: No
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector(s)
- HOA Fee Includes: Sidewalks
Agent's remarks about 1031 Duncan Ave
Built to take advantage of the benefits of Hill Section living, this custom home features an expansive, open upper living and entertaining level that showcases views of the ocean beyond. Tastefully designed by the experts at Waterleaf, the home features an updated interior that reflects the perfect blend of casual and elegant. A large living room deck allows for better enjoyment of the ocean views, while a very serene backyard offers a private retreat from an active daily routine. Elements such as seagrass wall coverings, rich white wainscoting, designer flooring selections, marble counters, custom window treatments, and an updated coastal color palate have transformed the classic lines of this California craftsman style home into an upscale, modern beach environment. The floorplan is intentionally set to capture and enjoy the ocean views from many vantage points throughout the entertaining and gathering areas. A custom kitchen, formal dining area, living room and family room offer seamless transitional spaces intended to keep the household engaged throughout the day. The main entry level houses two main bedrooms that share a Jack and Jill bath, a full sized laundry/utility room, and the welcoming master suite. The basement offers a sun-filled, cheerful family retreat; an adaptable space that can grow with the household throughout the years. An ideal hill section location just blocks from Robinson Elementary and a short walk or bike ride Downtown or to the beach.
Map location for 1031 Duncan Ave
Directions: Duncan Avenue and Dianthus St.
Listing courtesy of Strand Hill Christies International Real Estate David Caskey BRE# 01198999
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
The property on 1031 Duncan Ave, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266 is listed for $3,499,000 as MLS #SB19069193. This 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom 4,200 sqft Single Family Residence built in 2004 located in Manhattan Beach, CA 90266. For more information regarding this or any other property in Manhattan Beach, please contact us at (424) 272-1339.
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For?
Need real estate service right away? Call/text Tracy Thrower Conyers @ 424-272-1339