- Property Type: Condominium
- Approx Living Area: 1,232 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $2029
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2 Full
- Year Built: 1964
- Lot Size: 18,745 SqFt
- Parking Type: Assigned, Community Structure, Controlled Entrance, Guest
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: No, None
- Pool Description: In Ground, Association, Heated, Salt Water
- Building Levels Description: One
- House Faces/Primary View: West
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Gas: 1
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: C14 - Santa Monica
- Community Features: Pet Rules, Controlled Access, Pool, Concierge, Earthquake Insurance, Electricity, Gas, Trash, Utilities
- Age Restricted Community: No
- Association: Yes
- Security: 24 Hour Security, Gated Community
- HOA Fee: $1641 Monthly
Agent's remarks about 101 California Ave 1401
TOP FLOOR, 14th floor FRONT OCEAN FACING CORNER UNIT. Unobstructed views!!! This spectacular panoramic ocean view condo offers sunrise and sunset views that will take your breath away. Stunning 2 bed + 2 bath, front facing corner unit, with its own private balcony, perched high in the sky. Unlimited views of the Santa Monica coastline and City lights. This full service, high rise building features; secured designated subterranean parking, 24hr. doorman, guest parking, manager on site, heated saltwater pool, and all utilities are incl. in the HOA (water, gas, electricity, basic cable, internet, earthquake insurance, and more). Enjoy the Ocean views & city lights from both bedrooms, and top of the line newly remodeled bathrooms. The kitchen may be redesigned to your taste. A diamond in the rough waiting for your touches, and has not been on the market for over 30+ years. Fabulous location, steps to the beach, stroll to the promenade, at the top of the incline, fine and casual restaurants, movie theaters, parks and so much more! This rare offering is a must see! No better views, you will never need to go on vacation again.
Map location for 101 California Ave 1401
Directions: Corner of California avenue and Ocean avenue, at the top of California incline, 1 block of Wilshire.
Listing courtesy of Sotheby's International Realty Karine Mailliez BRE# 01984301
The property on 101 California Ave 1401, Santa Monica, CA 90403 is listed for $2,500,000 as MLS #21734292. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom 1,232 sqft Condominium built in 1964 located in Santa Monica, CA 90403. For more information regarding this or any other property in Santa Monica, please contact us at 424.228.9969.
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For?
Need real estate service right away? Call/text Tracy Thrower Conyers @ 424-272-1339